Gift Aid Declaration Form

Important Notice For Gift Aid Payers



  • Please do remember that you MUST pay an amount of Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax at least equal to the tax that all the charities you donate to (including Jesus House) will claim on your donation in the tax year (currently 25p for every £1). This is very important to ensure you are not liable to any additional tax due to your Gift Aid payments.
  • To work out if you've paid enough tax to cover your donations, divide your donation value by four. For example, if you give £100 in a particular tax year you will need to have paid £25 tax over that period.
  • If in the future you no longer pay tax, it is imperative that you notify us so we suspend or cancel your declaration
  • Kindly notify us of any changes to your personal details
  • You can cancel your declaration anytime by calling the finance office
  • If you have any questions about Gift Aid; how it affects you or would like a short workshop on the Gift Aid management and effects, please contact the finance office on 0208 438 8285


1 Nov 2012 - 6:40pm - 30 Nov 2012 - 6:10pm